Water is fun! There are several options to have some fun in the water.
- The urbanisation has two private pools that you can use for free. Both pools has a lower part for children.
Orihuela Costa has a 16 km long coast line. There are many beaches and coves to explorer.
The Costa Blanca beaches are world renowned. A day out at the beach at Orihuela Costa means white sand, calm and crystalline warm waters, and plenty of relaxation. There are several award winning beaches, and the Blue Flag of quality is often seen.
- Punta Prima – offers 2 small coves, the first next to the Nautilus Restaurant and the second at the far end of the promenade and around the rocky headland, situated below the Restaurante Punta Prima, renowned for tapas.
- Playa Flamenca – has 2 main beaches either side of the promenade (Paseo) plus a few little hidden coves to discover for those of you wishing to lose the tourists and children for a peaceful day of sun worshipping.
- La Zenia – the La Zenia beaches are probably the best known on the Orihuela Costa. There are 3 in total, 1 on either side of the Hotel La Zenia (Cala Bosque & Cala Cerrada), and a short stroll around the coastal path is Cala Capítan with fine sand, turguoise water and unique surroundings. Cala Capítan is 157m. long and 85 wide. You can walk to Carmen’s Island where you can sunbathe and practice diving, scuba diving and fishing.
- Cabo Roig – offers 2 beaches, Cala Caleta and Playa de la Regia. The old Water Tower on the cliff top overlooks the beaches and Marina. La Caleta is 387 meters long. At the beach you’ll find showers, a beach bar, pedal boat hire and sunbeds. Playa de la Regia is 130 meters long with beautiful white sand, there is a lifeguard and a beach bar.
- Campoamor – has 2 beaches, 1 on either side of the Marina; Playa de la Glea and Playa Barranco Rubio. Both have excellent facilities and traditional Spanish restaurants. The stunning beach of Campoamor, La Glea Beach, offers more than 650 meters pure sand beach, with activities for the entire family. La Glea goes all the way up to a more hidden beach, Barranca Rubio, and you will therefore be able to enjoy around 1 km. of beach in total. Just next to the beach you will find a nice marina with private boats, restaurants, bars. On the beach it self you can climb on a net, play football or volley ball or just relax in the shadow from one of the beachbars.
- Torrevieja has a waterpark called Aquapoli. Lots of fun for the whole family! At Aquopolis Torrevieja you will find the best fun, from adrenaline moments with its amazing water attractions until relax moments in the Jacuzzi.
- Scubaworld is a small PADI Dive education center, where personal attention and safety comes first. They are located in Urbanisation La Florida in Orihuela Costa. Scubaworld and his instructors are associated with PADI. They also offer escorted dive trips from shore, boat diving, night diving and try diving. This all in the beautiful waters of the Mediterranean on the Costa Blanca and Costa Calida coast from Torrevieja to Cartagena. The Mediterranean coastline offers fantastic scuba diving opportunities. With an average visibility of 10-
18 metres and a temperature of 15- 29°C in summer. These waters provide an ideal environment to learn scuba diving and for experienced divers to explore some of Spain’s best underwaterworld in a safe and comfortable way. If necessary we can provide all the dive equipment.